Air Quality Program : 2008 Annual Report
- Publication Date:
- Kansas City, Missouri, Health Department
- The Air Quality Program’s main function is to ensure that facilities within the City limits of Kansas City Missouri, follow all Federal, State and Local air quality regulations. The program accomplishes this goal through permitting and inspection of regulated sources, and through investigation of complaints received from a variety of sources.
- Public Health, Air Quality, Air pollution, Asbestos abatement
- Kansas City, MO
- Peer Review:
- Document Type:
- Copyright Statement:
- I have the permission of the rights owner to make this resource available through this repository.
- Copyright Contact Information:
- City of Kansas City, Missouri
2400 Troost Ave